The ECI is actively seeking grant writing partners both in higher education, non-profits and citizen groups. Please email email@example.com to begin a conversation.
Recent grant applications by Dr. Kavoori as Co-Principal or Senior Faculty with partners at UGA and elsewhere:
- “Training Diverse and Multidisciplinary Leaders to Address Grand Challenges in Forest Health.” USDA / NIFA/ NNF (Natural needs graduate and post graduate grants program). 241,000 dollars.
- Climate Change and Coastal Communities: An Initiative to Raise Awareness on the Impacts, Vulnerability, and Human Health. Obama-Singh 21st century knowledge initiative grant. 250,000 dollars.
- Co-principal. Communicating Science to the Public, Sloan Foundation, New York. 150,000 dollars.
- NRT (Innovations in Graduate Education), NSF Grant focused on experiential learning, leadership and science/environmental communication. 500,000 dollars.
- “Perceptions and Responses to Environmental Tipping Points: Water quality and Invasive species in Lake Seminole.” NSF: “Dynamics of coupled Natural-Human System Grants Program (SEES—Science, Engineering and Education for Sustainability Program). 1.5 million dollars.
- “Advancing integrative conservation through experiential learning and strategic communication. NSF/IGERT program. 3.4 million dollars.
- “Effects of water level fluctuation in southeastern wetlands,” NSF. 1.5 million dollars.